- All crops require a $100, non-refundable deposit to reserve your spot at a Scrapbook U Creates event. If you are unable to make it after you have signed up, don’t worry there can be options. If there is a waitlist and someone agrees to take your spot, once they have paid their deposit you may be refunded yours.
- All balances must be paid within 30 days of the crop. You will receive an invoice for the balance approximately 6 weeks before the event. Timely payments are appreciated.
- It should be noted that we are still responsible for expenses such as hotel event costs even if you are unable to attend a crop. We may be able to refund deposits and/or crop fees in certain circumstances, however this is not guaranteed.
- No animals or pets allowed in the crop room as some attendees may have allergies and/or a fear of animals. If you have a service animal, please notify us in advance of the crop.
- No children under the age of 13 are allowed to attend our crops.
- We play music in the event space throughout the weekend. If you would like to listen to your own music or watch videos, etc, you are asked to wear headphones or earbuds. Also, if you need to use your phone on speaker and/or FaceTime, please use headphones or earbuds or step outside the event space.
- Scrapbook U Creates is not responsible for theft, damage or loss of any kind during our events.
- We will do our best to ensure that the event space is secure and your personal property is safe, however we recommend that you take any valuables with you when you leave the event space for the night.
- Scrapbook U Creates is not responsible for any injury sustained at our events.
- We often take photos during our crops. Photos may be posted on the internet or social media sites such as Facebook.
First, we only ask you to provide information that we need in order to deliver the products, services or information you have requested. As stated above, photos may be taken to be used as future marketing material.
Secondly, we don’t share the information you have given us with any person or organization external to Scrapbook U. We do not sell your name and/or personal information to anyone.
If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes here on the site. If you are concerned about how your information is being used, you should check back here periodically, or send us e-mail.
If you have any questions or concerns, or feel that we are not following our stated information policy, please feel free to contact us.