**We have space available at our Dixon crop! Please note that due to Covid-19, we are no longer able to serve food, beverages and snacks. You are free to bring your own small cooler. Sorry, but we no longer have use of the fridge and microwave thanks to the virus. A price reduction has been given due to this change. Masks are also mandatory for the crop per the California Department of Public Health order. 18 tables and chairs have been removed from the crop room to comply with Solano County orders, so we have lots of room to social distance while still having a blast!**
Join Scrapbook U Creates for a fun-filled three or four day crop at “It’s All About the Scrapbook” in Dixon, CA! You will love having an awesome scrapbook store just steps away from the crop room. Shop the store on Thursday, Friday and Saturday for all of your scrapbooking needs! The store is closed on Sunday.
- ***Optional 4 day – Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 from 2 pm until 10 pm. Additional fee applies.***
- Friday, July 24th, 2020: 10 am to midnight
- Saturday, July 25th, 2020: 10 am to midnight
- Sunday, July 26th, 2020: 10 am to 5 pm
- FREE goodie bag
- FREE make and take
- FREE Wi-Fi in the crop room
- FREE parking
- Two Cricut’s plus loads of cartridges
- OTT light rental for just $5 for the crop
- Optional class kits available for purchase
- Your own 6′ table to yourself!
- Comfy chairs available to rent from the store for just $10 for the weekend. They have a limited number of chairs, so please call soon. Please contact them directly to pay for your chair at 1-707-676-5252.
Nearby hotels – optional and additional cost:
- Best Western 1-707-678-1400
- Country Inn and Suites 1-707-676-5000
Our 3-day crop is $135. Our 4-day crop is just $25 more! Final payments are due June 20, 2020. You will be billed for your final balance approximately 5 weeks before the crop.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help getting registered.