Scrapbook U Creates invites you to our 1st ever 3 & 4 day crop at the beautiful Dolce Hayes Mansion in San Jose! Enjoy 3 or 4 days of cropping surrounded by beautiful grounds, an on-site spa and more!
- Crop Thursday, September 14 from 2 pm until midnight (optional – additional fee applies)
- Crop Friday, September 15 from 10 am until midnight
- Crop Saturday, September 16 from 8 am until midnight
- Crop Sunday, September 17 from 8 am until 5 pm
- 39 total hours of cropping/*49 hours if cropping 4 days
- Thursday afternoon snack
- 4-day cropper thank you gift!
- Friday afternoon snack
- Friday dinner
- Friday late treat
- Saturday breakfast
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday dinner on your own
- Saturday late treat
- Sunday breakfast
- Sunday lunch
- A huge selection of tools including 3 Cricuts, loads of cartridges plus our Accucut machine, Bind-it-all and Cuttlebug!
- FREE Make and Take
- FREE Internet in crop room and hotel room
- FREE parking
- 20% discount on InSpa services if booked in advance
- Awesome goodie bag
- On-site store for your shopping needs
- Optional kits available for purchase
- Your very own 6′ table!
- Executive rolling chairs! A Hayes Mansion exclusive and at no cost to you!
Our meals will be catered by the Dolce Hayes Mansion and are served buffet style with many choices including gluten free! The food here is truly amazing!
We have negotiated a fantastic rate for the hotel rooms at only $149 per night (for two queens, up to 2 people in a room, additional guests just $20 per night/per person more) plus tax. Make your optional hotel room reservation here. You can also call the reservation line at 408-226-3200 to book your room. Please let them know you are with Scrapbook U Creates. You don’t need to stay at the hotel to crop! Our block and rate expire on August 14, 2017.
The total cost of the 3-day crop is $295 per person, and you only need to pay a $75 non-refundable deposit to get registered. **If you register for our Mansion crop by April 30, 2017, your cost is only $280!** You just need to make the $75 non-refundable deposit and we will adjust your discount on the final billing. The total cost of the 4-day crop is $330 per person, and you only need to pay a $75 non-refundable deposit to get registered. ***If you register for our Hayes Mansion crop by April 30, 2017, your cost is only $315!
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help getting registered.