Join Scrapbook U Creates for a fun-filled THREE- OR FOUR-DAY crop at the Dublin Holiday Inn to celebrate National Scrapbook Day! You will love cropping with us at this location with over 3,400 square feet of cropping space plus two private crop rooms for groups! Make sure to register early, as this crop will sell out quickly!
- ***Optional 4 day – Thursday, April 16, 2020 from 2 pm until 3 am. Additional fee applies.***
- Friday, April 17, 2020: 10 am to 3 am
- Saturday, April 18, 2020: 8 am to 3 am
- Sunday, April 19, 2020: 8 am to 5 pm
- Thursday afternoon snack
- Thursday late night snack
- Friday afternoon snack
- Friday dinner
- Friday late night snack
- Saturday breakfast
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday dinner on your own
- Saturday late night snack
- Sunday breakfast
- Sunday lunch
- Sunday crop ends at 5 pm
- FREE goodie bag
- FREE make and take
- FREE Wi-Fi in the crop room
- FREE parking
- On-site spa
- Large selection of tools including Accucut, Bind-It-All, Cricuts and loads of cartridges.
- OTT light rental for just $5 for the crop
- On-site store for your shopping needs
- Optional class kits available for purchase
- Your own 6′ table to yourself!
This is one of our most popular crops! Register today to grab a spot!
Discounted hotel room rates ($125 per night plus taxes and fees) will be available as soon as the booking link is ready.
Crop fees: Our 3-day crop is $320. If you register by October 31, 2019 your early-bird price is $305! Our 4-day crop is just $45 more! Final payments are due March 15, 2020. You will be billed for your final balance approximately 5 weeks before the crop.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help getting registered.