Come crop with us at the recently renovated Embassy Suites in Seaside. This is an all-suite hotel located just two blocks from the beach! Hotel rooms include a private bedroom, living room area with pull-out queen bed plus wet bar with microwave and fridge!
Here is what your crop includes:
- Crop Thursday, January 26th, 2023 from 2 pm until midnight (optional – additional fee applies)
- Crop Friday, January 27th, 2023 from 10 am until midnight
- Crop Saturday, January 28th, 2023 from 8 am until midnight
- Crop Sunday, January 29th, 2023 from 8 am until 5 pm
- Thursday breakfast for those staying over on Wednesday night
- Thursday afternoon snack
- Thursday evening reception for those staying at the hotel
- Thursday late treat
- Friday breakfast for those staying over on Thursday night
- Friday afternoon snack
- Friday evening reception for those staying at the hotel
- Friday dinner
- Friday late treat
- Saturday breakfast ***for those staying at the hotel***
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday evening reception for those staying at the hotel
- Saturday dinner on your own
- Saturday late treat
- Sunday breakfast ***for those staying at the hotel***
- Sunday lunch
- A huge selection of tools including 2 Cricuts, loads of cartridges, plus our Cuttlebug
- FREE Make and Take
- Discounted parking $10 (discounted from $18)
- Awesome goodie bag
- On-site store for your shopping needs
- Optional kits available for purchase
- Your very own 6′ table!
- Discounted hotel rate includes free breakfast and evening reception!
We have negotiated a fantastic rate for the hotel rooms at only $189 per night for a king SUITE and $199 for a double/double SUITE. Additional guests are just $20 per night each! Don’t forget, each room comes with a pull-out bed in the living room! Hotel guests receive a cooked to order breakfast and evening reception included in their room rate. Discounted parking of $10 (from $18) for hotel guests. Please let them know you are with Scrapbook U Creates. Our block and rate expire on December 25, 2022.
The total cost of the 3-day crop is $370 per person. Add Thursday, January 26, for just $50.
The service I usually use for registration (Constant Contact) is undergoing upgrades for 2023 events; so I’ll need to to do signups manually. Payment and a separate Information Sheet are needed.
Please submit the $100 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit to Monica using PayPal (friends and family appreciated) or Venmo @Monica-Martinek, or mail a check (details on Information Sheet).
You aren’t registered until BOTH your information and payment have been submitted!