- All crops require a $75 non-refundable deposit to hold your coveted spot at our crops. If you are unable to make it after you signed up… sell your spot to a lucky friend! Deposits are also non-transferable.
- All balances must be paid within 30 days of your crop. You will receive an invoice for your balance approximately 5 weeks before the crop and we appreciate timely payments, plus we love when we receive checks in amazing hand-made cards!
- Our expenses continue during the crop even if you are not able to attend. Hotels expect to be paid for your meal and space even if you aren’t there. Scrapbook U Creates will do our best to resell your spot if you can’t attend. We will refund you any monies on deposit only if your spot can be resold. You can also sell your spot to a friend etc., but please notify us so we may complete the proper paperwork involved.
- No animals allowed in the crop room due to allergies and/or people with fear of pets, etc. We know you wouldn’t want Mark to bring by one of his snakes, now would you! Please notify us in advance if you have a service animal so we can make arrangements.
- No children under 13 as croppers. We can’t control the crazy conversations and don’t want to put you on the explaining end of things!
- Scrapbook U Creates is not responsible for theft, damage and loss of any kind during our crops. We pride ourselves on being the first in and last out of the crop room and desire to keep your property as safe as possible. Please take your valuables with you at the end of the evening so you can show us all of your cool gadgets the next day too!
- Scrapbook U Creates is not responsible for any injury sustained at our crops. Please, keep the dancing on the table thing for the bar at the hotel!
- We may have to take some crazy photos of you as well. We try yo delete the “bad” images and don’t want to embarrass anyone, so keep it sane.
- Scrapbook U Creates thanks you for your understanding of our policies and looks to provide you the very best experience during your crop.
First, we only ask you to provide information that we need in order to deliver the products, services or information you have requested.
Secondly, we don’t share the information you have given us with any person or organization external to Scrapbook U. We do not sell your name and/or personal information to anyone.
If our information practices change at some time in the future, we will post the policy changes here on the site. If you are concerned about how your information is being used, you should check back here periodically, or send us e-mail.
If you have any questions or concerns, or feel that we are not following our stated information policy, please feel free to contact us.