Join Scrapbook U Creates for a fun-filled THREE-day crop to celebrate National Scrapbook Day! You will love cropping with us for three days at this location with over 3,400 square feet of cropping space. Make sure to register early, as this crop will sell out quickly!
- Friday, April 27, 2018: 12 pm to 3 am
- Saturday, April 28, 2018: 8 am to 3 am
- Sunday, April 29, 2018: 8 am to 5 pm
- Friday afternoon snack
- Friday dinner
- Friday late night snack
- Saturday breakfast
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday dinner on your own
- Saturday late night snack
- Sunday breakfast
- Sunday lunch
- Sunday crop ends at 5 pm
- FREE goodie bag
- FREE make and take
- FREE Wi-Fi in the crop room
- FREE parking
- On-site spa
- Large selection of tools including Accucut, Bind-It-All, Cricuts and loads of cartridges.
- OTT light rental for just $5 for the crop
- On-site store for your shopping needs
- Optional class kits available for purchase
- Your own 6′ table to yourself!
Register now for our National Scrapbook Day 3-day crop!
The Holiday Inn has reserved a block of rooms under Scrapbook U Creates for this event. If you would like to stay at the hotel (optional) we have a special rate of $120 for two queen bed rooms or 1 king bed room plus tax. Reserve your room here! You must reserve your room no later than April 15, 2018.
Our 3-day crop is $295. If you register by October 31, 2017 your early-bird price is $280! You must make your $75 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit either by PayPal or check within 5 days of registration. Final payments are due March 25, 2018. You will be billed for your final balance approximately 5 weeks before the crop.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help getting registered.