Scrapbook U Creates invites you to crop at the Mansion. The beautiful Dolce Hayes Mansion in San Jose! Enjoy 3 days of cropping surrounded by beautiful grounds, an on-site spa and more! Register early as this location sells out quickly!
- Crop Friday, June 22, 2018 from 12 pm until midnight
- Crop Saturday, June 23, 2018 from 8 am until midnight
- Crop Sunday, June 24, 2018 from 8 am until 5 pm
- 39 total hours of cropping
- Friday afternoon snack
- Friday dinner
- Friday late treat
- Saturday breakfast
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday dinner on your own
- Saturday late treat
- Sunday breakfast
- Sunday lunch
- A huge selection of tools including 3 Cricuts, loads of cartridges plus our Accucut machine and Cuttlebug!
- FREE Make and Take
- FREE Internet in crop room and hotel room
- FREE parking
- 20% discount on InSpa services if booked in advance
- Awesome goodie bag
- On-site store for your shopping needs
- Optional kits available for purchase
- Your very own 6′ table!
- Executive rolling chairs!
Our meals will be catered by the Dolce Hayes Mansion and are served buffet style with many choices including gluten free! The food here is truly amazing!
We have negotiated a fantastic rate for the hotel rooms at only $154 per night (for two queens, up to 2 people in a room, additional guests just $20 per night/per person more) plus tax. Hotel rooms must be booked by May 21, 2018. You don’t need to stay at the hotel to crop! Click here to reserve your room.
The total cost of the crop is $305 per person, and you only need to pay a $75 non-refundable deposit to get registered. **If you register for our Mansion crop by November 30, 2017, your cost is only $290!** You just need to make the $75 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit within 5 days of registration and we will adjust your discount on the final billing.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help getting registered.