Scrapbook U Creates is excited to announce that we will be cropping at the Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel in Pacifica. Our beautiful 2,400 square foot crop room overlooks the stunning Pacific Ocean! We promise you will enjoy all that we have planned for this amazing event!
- Optional 4th day, Thursday, January 25, 2018 from 2 pm until midnight***
- Crop Friday, January 26, 2018 from 10 am until midnight
- Crop Saturday, January 27, 2018 from 8 am until midnight
- Crop Sunday, January 28, 2018 from 8 am until 5 pm
- 37 total hours of cropping
- **49 hours of cropping if doing the optional 4th day
- All meals are on your own. The hotel features a wonderful restaurant along with many other choices for meals that are within walking distance from the hotel. No food is allowed in the crop room, per hotel policies.
- A huge selection of tools including 3 Cricuts, lots of cartridges, Accucut and Cuttlebug
- Free make and take
- Thank you gift
- Free parking
- Free WiFi in crop rooms as well as hotel rooms
- Ott lights available for rent for just $5 for the weekend
- On-site store for all your shopping needs
- Optional kits to purchase
- Share an 8′ table with lots of space around you for your tools and totes.
The Best Western Plus Lighthouse Hotel has offered us a fantastic rate on optional hotel rooms at just $155 per night for a queen/queen room, non-ocean view room for up to 2 guests! Partial ocean view rooms are $165 per night. Additional guests are only $10 per night! Please call 1-650-355-6300 and let the hotel know you are with Scrapbook U Creates! The hotel has also reserved for us one Junior Suite that is ocean-front with a king bed. These rooms usually go for over $350 per night! They are offering us a special rate of $200 per night for the Junior Suite. Hotel reservations must be made by Wednesday, December 25, 2017 to receive our special rate.
Our “early-bird” 3-day crop is just $185 if you register by June 30, 2017. After June 30th, 2017 the 3-day crop is $200. Our “early-bird” 4-day crop is $220 if you register by June 30, 2017. After June 30, 2017 the 4 day crop is $235. Please remember, no food is included at this crop. We expect this crop to sell out well before the June 30, 2017 cut-off, so register early! Final payments are due on December 10, 2016. You will be invoiced approximately 1 week prior to the invoices being due.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help getting registered.