Scrapbook U Creates is hitting the road! Come crop with us at the beautiful Arizona Biltmore known as the Jewel of the Desert in Phoenix, Arizona. The Biltmore is just 7 miles from the airport making this an easy-to-get-to location. Here is what your crop includes:
- ***Optional 4th crop day: Thursday, August 2 from 2 pm until 1 am (additional fee applies)***
- Crop Friday, August 3 at 10 am to 1 am
- Saturday, August 4 from 8 am to 1 am
- Sunday, August 5 from 8 am to 5 pm
- Thursday late afternoon reception
- Thursday evening dessert ***new this year***
- Friday afternoon snack
- Friday evening dessert
- Saturday breakfast
- Saturday lunch
- Saturday evening dessert ***new this year***
- Sunday breakfast
- All other meals are on your own so that you may explore the Biltmore’s amazing restaurants.
- Free shuttle to the Biltmore Fashion Park (upscale shopping and restaurants)
- Free make and take
- Free goodie bag
- A 6-foot table all to yourself
- 8 POOLS (some available 24 hours a day)
- tennis courts (additional fee applies)
- spa (additional fee applies)
- 2 golf courses (additional fee applies)
- putting green
- outdoor life-sized chess
- fire pits
- 5-star dinning at Wright’s
- Cabana club
- Free Wi-Fi in hotel rooms and lobbyHotel
The Arizona Biltmore has offered us an amazing optional hotel room rate of $129 per night plus taxes and resort fee ($10 reduced from $28 per day) for either a 1 king bed room or 2 queen bed room. You must call the hotel directly at 1-800-950-0086 and let them know you are with Scrapbook U Creates. Please make your reservation no later than July 1, 2018.
Your crop fees: Your 3-day crop at the Arizona Biltmore 5 star hotel is $310. If you register by January 31, 2018 your early-bird price will be $295. You must register and pay your $75 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit within 5 days of registration. Add our optional 4th day – Thursday, August 2 for just $40 more! You must pay your $75 non-refundable, non-transferable deposit within 5 days of registration.
Please contact us if you have any questions or need help getting registered.