Our 2,400 square foot farmhouse was built in 1956 and remodeled in 2005. It features 4 bedrooms and 3 ½ bathrooms! Enjoy our over 22 acre property with expansive lawns, flower and vegetable garden, ponds, porches and deck. Here is what is included in our 4 – day crops in beautiful Inwood Valley/Shingletown – just 25 minutes from Anderson/Redding.
- Each cropper will have their own bed (bed sizes range from twin to queen) with luxury linens and towels
- Each cropper will have their own table with power strips and OTT light
- DISH TV (downstairs in library) and WIFI
- All meals included along with non-alcoholic beverages, snacks, desserts and more
- Goodie bag and make and take
Our Cold Water Ranch crops can accommodate 7 croppers per weekend. We will take signups and specific room requests on a first-come, first-served basis. Please contact us to reserve your spot.
- Bedroom one: main level – 1 queen bed and 1 full sized bed overlooking side water feature and back lawn, DISH TV (share a hall bath with bedroom two – ½ bath also on main level) – $449 per person
- Bedroom two: main level – two full-sized beds overlooking the front lawn and side water feature (share a hall bath with bedroom one – ½ bath also on main level) – $429 per person
- Bedroom three: upstairs – 1 double bed and 1 twin bed with bathroom overlooking lawns and water feature – $399 per person
- Bedroom four: upstairs – 1 queen with bathroom overlooking garden – $479 per person. Please contact us for pricing if you would like to share the bed with a friend.
Events scheduled at this location:
- No events scheduled at this time, check back soon!
All crops begin at 1 pm on Thursday and end at 2 pm on Sunday.
All meals are included (Thursday afternoon snack, Thursday dinner, Thursday dessert, Friday breakfast, Friday lunch, Friday dinner, Friday dessert, Saturday breakfast, Saturday lunch, Saturday dinner, Sunday breakfast and Sunday lunch), as well as coffee, sodas and teas!